Repair Service For Drone
Regular price Rs. 999.00
The team at Kiditos pride ourselves on excellent customer service and top of the line products. That commitment extends fully into our repairs department.
We can get you back in the air quickly, and keep you up to date every step of the way.
Ready to get back in the air?
HERE’S HOW IT WORKS
STEP 1: Purchase Repair Service
Click add to cart and check out as with any other item.
STEP 2: Send Us Your Drone
Once you’ve purchased the repair service, please pack and ship your drone and remote controller only in a standard shipping box. Sending your aircraft in an oversized case may incur additional return shipping costs. Also, please do not include batteries, chargers, or other accessories.
ship it to:
[Your Order Number]
[Address Given on the Bill]
STEP 3: Diagnosis & Estimate of Cost
Our knowledgeable and experienced technicians will diagnose your aircraft to get a better understanding of what will need to be repaired. Once they have a clear idea of the necessary parts, they will contact you to get approval to continue with the repair.
Don’t worry, labour is included in the original repair service purchase.
STEP 4: Physical Repair
Once you approve the parts for your repair, our techs will get to work repairing your drone!
STEP 5: Fine-Tuning & Testing
Before sending out your repaired drone, we make sure all of the firmware is updated and sensors are calibrated before taking your drone up for a thorough test flight to ensure your drone is in peak condition.
STEP 6: Return Shipping
Return shipping is included in the repair service.* We will ship your drone back in a standard shipping box with custom foam to ensure your aircraft is as safe as possible on its way back to you. Drones sent in oversized cases or “tough cases” may incur additional shipping charges.
Term & Conditions
- We do not fix water damage or flyaway units. Please do not ship us damaged lipo batteries.
- Kiditos cannot be held responsible for any future issues or parts that may fail.
- Gimbals and cameras are not repairable with this service. We can only replace the gimbal and camera units.
- Any modified remotes will not be used for our final test flight. We will also not be held liable for any crashes. The Repair Service is non-refundable if the customer chooses not to replace the parts needed after the repair has started.
- If the customer decides they do not want their drone repaired after a diagnosis, the service fee will be adjusted as follows:
- Repair Fee is will be full charged if the customer declines repair after the drone has been diagnosed. (Includes return shipping cost)
- Final repair balance must be paid by the customer within 7 days of completing the repair.
- Once a repaired product is shipped back and received by the customer, all claims must be made within 2 days of receiving the item.
- By purchasing this repair service, you agree to these terms. This service is for customers in India only.